Recently we held a “Mapping the Future” workshop where we invited our friends and colleagues for a brainstorming session on the topic of the Future of Design. The post-it’s you see here are what we came up with in a fast and fun filled evening:
- A.I. - or artificial intelligence will shape everything in the future, well it’s actually already in place. Here two examples: self driving cars and platforms for automatic web design. ...and Siri of course!
- Big Data and Open Data will have enormous impact on the future of business, art and design. this trend coupled with automatisation and robots will change work as we know it.
- Girl Power. While there is still a way to go and the progress is very unevenly distributed women are on the verge of finally reaching equality in the workspace, at home and in civic society. This represents a fundamental shift that will affect everything.
- Adapt. Only businesses , organisations and individuals that have the capability to adapt to the increasing pace of change will make it.
- Hyper Personalisation. In the near future - thanks to data - we will see the rise of “hyper-personalisation” of products and services.
- Crowd ******* new models for doing business, rising money, and collaboration will emerge. we talk about the sharing economy, crowd sourcing, co-working. We at kulturspace is a good example of this new way of collaboration and doing business.